Join us for our next seminar:
Oct 30 – Nov 2, 2017
Since the first seminar in 1995 held in the US, The Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) has grown to be the premier global seminar for commercial cash management, distribution and circulation.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The Cash Cycle Seminar offers insights and strategies to help your organization: streamline processes; learn valuable solutions and best practices; network with cash industry peers; and more.
Join other leading suppliers in our industry that sponsor the Seminar year after year and appreciate its many benefits!
- The seminar gave me the opportunity to meet people who work in the cash management area and I learned a lot from the seminar. It was a great experience for me.
— The Bank of Korea
- I have attended many trade seminars over my banking career, but this was the best by far. The content of the presentations and the knowledge of the presenters was excellent. The networking opportunities were terrific and the Federal Reserve tour was great.
— First Niagara Bank
- The networking opportunities and industry insights were fantastic. There was a lot of energy in the trade show and breakout rooms.
- Very informative seminar in which I gained in-depth knowledge about industry trends and best practices. Awareness and understanding of some of the latest tools provided valuable insights into how these may be used to improve operational efficiencies. Altogether, a memorable experience.
— Republic Bank Limited
- My experience was an excellent one. Topics and presentations were very relevant and brought insight to the approach and decisions taken by Guardsman Armoured. It also gave me different perspectives on strategic decisions to be made.
— Guardsman Armoured Limited
- The networking at this show is top notch and was my highlight!
— Dunbar Armored
- Very informative seminar. I really enjoyed meeting people who provide cash services in other countries and hearing about their experiences. The ability to review the latest technology in cash sorting equipment was a valuable opportunity.
— Fifth Third Bank
- This was the first time I attended the ICCOS Seminar. The general sessions and breakout sessions were very informative. The opportunities for networking were extremely beneficial. I truly enjoyed attending! This was a great conference! I enjoyed all aspects of it and met some terrific contacts. Currency Research did an awesome job in facilitating!
— BOK Financial
- Well organized, smoothly run, excellent venue. High-quality presentations that were relevant, interesting and thought provoking.
- I'm overwhelmed by the information and experience shared between participants. They are very useful for my job.
—Bank of Canada
- Very positive. An excellent opportunity to learn about product trends and initiatives in the U.S. market as these often are adopted in Canada in due course.
- ICCOS remains an excellent opportunity for vendors to spend quality time with important stakeholders in the industry. Spending quality time with customers during receptions and on other "down-times" outside of conference hours was a highlight.
—G&D America, Inc.
- Mi experiencia en el Seminario del Ciclo Efectivo de las Américas, la puedo calificar de excepcional por haber tenido la oportunidad de compartir con expertos en todo lo relacionado con el mundo del efectivo, tal como: Altos ejecutivos de Banco Centrales y Bancos Comerciales, impresos, fabricates de billetes y monedas y compañias de servicios y técnologicas. / My experience in the Americas Cash Cycle Seminar can be described as exceptional for having had the opportunity to share with experts in everything related to the world of cash, such as: senior executives of central banks and commercial banks, printworks, manufacturers of currency services and technology companies.
— Banco Central de la Republica Dominicana
- Very good and well-rounded conference. Presentations were good, ample networking opportunities and amenities were excellent.
— Federal Reserve Bank
- Very productive as there was never an idle moment. Listening to presentations was great. Most of all, there was this marvelous opportunity to meet people from other parts of the world coming together for a common denominator, which is, understanding and appreciating cash cycle of other central banks and the industry trends as a whole.
—Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Una experiencia muy enriquecedora, en la cual he podido ampliar mis conocimientos y generar nuevos contactos profesionales. Es la segunda vez que asisto, y sin dudas tratare de participar nuevamente. / A very enriching experience, in which I could expand my knowledge and generate new business contacts. It is the second time I have attended and no doubt will try to participate again.
— GIRE SA