Help! I cannot see the registration page!
- There is something in your firewall or security system that is blocking you from see our registration system. Please download the following form and send it to Mrs. Drusilla Granados-Blakey at email@example.com. She will complete your registration for you.
How do I know if my registration has been completed?
- To ensure your registration is complete, you must click the "finish" button at the bottom of the screen. You will then receive an email from our registration system confirming your registration.
My credit card is not being accepted, what should I do?
-Company issued purchasing cards may cause errors in the registration system. If this happens to you, please select wire transfer as your payment option and click "finish" to complete your registration. To then pay by credit card, please contact Mrs. Drusilla Granados-Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then she will send a credit card form to be completed, so your card can be processed.
How do I register a Group?
- If you would like to register more than 1 delegate in the same category, you can register them as a group. Once you reach the Agenda page of the registration, there is a button at the bottom that says ‘Add Another Person’. You can add as many people as specified by the registration category.
How do I register 3 people to get the price of 2?
- If you are registering under the Bank, Credit Union, Armored Carrier/CIT, IAD, Casino, Retailer or Other Financial Institution category, then you can register 3 delegates for the price of 2! Our registration system will automatically put the deal in place when you register all three delegates. If, at the end of the registration, you notice that you did not get the special deal, please contact Mrs. Drusilla Granados-Blakey at email@example.com.
I have completed my registration and am looking at the Confirmation page, however I cannot see the Invoice. Where is it located?
- The confirmation acts as your Invoice. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see the Invoice details. You will also be sent a Confirmation Email. There will be a link within this email to view your Invoice. You can print or email the Invoice from this page.
Can I register colleagues using my own email address?
- Yes – you can register your delegates without using their personal email addresses. However, we send updates and important information to our registered delegates via email. Please be aware that if you use one email address for ALL registrations, you will need to forward these emails onto each registered delegate and if this is not done, they might not have all the information they need for the Seminar.
How can I make changes or update my registrations after they are complete?
- Go to the Register page on the ICCOS Americas website. There is a link called ‘View or Change your Existing Registration’. Click on this link and enter the email address and password for the registration you would like to change. If you have forgotten the password, you can click on the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link and follow the instructions.
What changes can I make to my registration after I have completed it?
- If you are unable to attend, you can subsitute someone in your place. You can change your agenda selections (add or remove tours, pre-ICCOS workshop and post-ICCOS symposium). You can not change your categeory or cancel your registration. If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Mrs. Drusilla Granados-Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org
The system is asking for a password and I can’t remember / do not know it. How can I proceed?
- If someone has registered before using the same email address, the system will remember it and request a password. To bypass this, click on the ‘Start a New Registration’ link to proceed without entering a password.
For any assistance with registrations, please contact Mrs. Drusilla Granados-Blakey at email@example.com